Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spiritual Bouquet


This idea was born out of a need to do something more. (I alluded to this idea in a former 7QT post earlier this year here.) I had heard of the concept of a spiritual bouquet before, but I had never been a part of one, nor had I organized one myself. Suffice it to say, the IF Catholic blogosphere is full of awesome people and this is the result of all our ideas combined. I prayed for someone's surgery while I made this. And then I prayed for someone's full term stillborn child while I organized my first "bouquet".

Feel free to download and print these instructions and the prayer card and organize your own spiritual bouquet of prayer for someone. It can be offered in times of joy and in time of sadness. It can be celebratory or it can be offering a tribute. However you choose to use it, it will be a meaningful way to share your prayer devotions with people.

This is my very first attempt at making a printable, so please let me know if you have any questions and I'm happy to help if you encounter a formatting issue. With that said, this prayer card has already been tested throughout the world on a variety of different printers, so it should work just fine for you!

I made two versions of the card, each formatted for the most popular sizes of normal printer paper (one version for Europeans - A4, and one version for Americans - 8.5x11).

Instructions that will explain what a prayer bouquet is,
how to make one, and what the finished product
will look like can be downloaded here:

                                                              

*************************
If you would like to print the USA version of this card 
(formatted for 8.5" x 11" paper), 
please use this download:

                                                              

*************************
If you would like the European version of this card 
(formatted for A4 paper), 
please use this download:

                                                              

1 comment: