Monday, July 14, 2014

Meep Meep!

Some month's you are the coyote, and some month's you are the roadrunner. Seems like any other mantra used to explain the ebb and flow of life.............unless you've always been the coyote with the anvil falling on your head. Err. Because that's me. All the way. I usually get to about 20ish days into a cycle and if you saw me in person, I'd likely be physically ducking and waiting for the PMS anvil to fall on my head. Imagine other people ducking instinctively around me and then looking up and seeing nothing.... and looking back at me like I'm crazy.

But then there was THIS month. July 2014 - a month that will live in infamy in my world. I have no idea how this is happening!

(Ok. I have an entire medicine cabinet full of reasons...and a Bible highlighted and scraggled and worn. But BESIDES that...)

How is it that this month I'm the roadrunner?? Meep Meep, indeed! I guess there is good news and bad news. Bad news is that since I've been feeling AMAZING, I haven't been huddled behind the laptop nearly as much as I normally am. So the bad art has taken a hit ;). The good news, obviously, is that I've been feeling like the pillar of health for more than 2 weeks now. Amen, Hallelujah, and pass the avocados!

In honor of being P+10 and feeling fantastic (seriously, this is how the other half lives...I thought it was all LIES!!!!!!!!!!), here is your bad art for the week - enjoy!:





2 comments:

  1. That made me laugh, which I needed. My morning started out with the exterminator coming to deal with carpenter ants in the roof over part of deck, then discovering that one of our trees was either hit by lightning or had the top break off in the wind. I think we are up to 4 dead trees in our yard right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meep meep! Super pumped for you!! I think we're a-ok with fewer art posts if it means you're feeling one million percent better. But of course, we love the art posts too! :) Yay!! A healthy life is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete