So....it's been a giant 1st week of Lent already, but the news just keeps coming. I'm happy to announce that there will be
a virtual baton-passing happening on MARCH 1, 2015.
For the past two years, This Cross I Embrace has been hosting an internet-wide prayer campaign called Adopt-a-Blogger. The whole goal of Adopt-a-Blogger is to focus all our prayers on ONE blogger each month to pray him/her out of childlessness. Prayer is a powerful witness of our faith and it's a powerful gift we can freely give each other. If you haven't joined in on Adopt-a-Blogger before, MARCH 1, 2015 is your opportunity to join us for the first time. Anyone can pray along with us!
So without further ado, I'd like to announce that there will be
a NEW HOST of Adopt-a-Blogger and it's going to be:
We welcome anyone and everyone to join us. The prayer effort will work identically, but please note:
1) If you have a link to Adopt-a-Blogger on your website, you'll want to take a moment to update it with the new name, host, link, and location. All the information you need is below.
2) The permalink for Adopt-a-Blogger will now live here: http://conceivinghope.blogspot.com/2015/03/adopt-a-blogger.html
3) There are two new buttons you can use to promote Adopt-a-Blogger on the web. A circle (because really guys, they are pretty!!) and a square. If you have any questions about how to plug them into your blog, just send me a message on the contact form and I can help you navigate it. It's super simple to use either one too! Here are the buttons:
5) If you need to contact the new host for any reason, please use Conceiving Hope's contact form.
6) New bloggers will still be chosen each month (we'll be announcing the newest Adopt-a-Blogger on MARCH 1, 2015 @ Conceiving Hope), published on the 1st of the month. If you would like to be considered for an upcoming month - contact Conceiving Hope HERE.
7) That's about it! Hope you'll join in this weekend for Adopt-a-Blogger in its new home on Conceiving Hope!